Advanced Networking Jobs in Nepal
Today we will look into some of the popular Advanced Networking Jobs in Nepal. You will need a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree qualification and a few years of experience in related field.
1. Network Security Specialist
Network security specialists monitor systems and upgrade security measures to be safe from malicious attacks. Network security specialists have a wide range of job duties, depending on the security needs and protocols of the organizations where the work. These professionals must be ingenious enough to anticipate potential problems, and they must use analytical skills to fix problems and maintain system security at all times.
- Analyze, research and establish security requirements and upgrade for your systems/networks
- Defend systems against unauthorized access, modification and/or destruction
- Configure and support security tools such as firewalls, anti-virus software, patch management systems, etc.
- Define access privileges, control structures, and resources
- Perform vulnerability testing, risk analyses, and security assessments
- Identify abnormalities and report violations
- Develop and update business continuity and disaster recovery protocols
- Design and conduct security audits and respond immediately to security incidents
2. Cloud Networking Architect
A Cloud Networking Architect is an IT specialist who is responsible for deploying and maintaining a company’s cloud computing solution and strategy.
You need to have a good working understanding of client systems and applications, networking, infrastructure, data centers, programming languages, web tools and technologies, databases and big data, and ERP and how enterprises use information technology for a wide range of purposes and applications. Designing the right system means understanding and formulating what’s needed in a way that provides proper performance, security, and integrity.
You must understand what is important to a business or organization and focus on those technologies and solutions to improve productivity or profitability.
3. Wireless Networking Engineer
As a Wireless network engineer, you design, implement and optimize a company's wireless LAN and other wireless technologies. There will be a huge demand for this networking job in Nepal as more companies are adopting wireless technologies.
Certifications such as the Certified Wireless Network Expert (CWNE) or Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) are important for wireless network engineers to be up to date in the latest WLAN and remote networking technology. As a wireless network engineer, you will
- Design, plan, establish, and optimize wireless networks and monitor the installation of wireless products.
- Supervise all hardware installation and ensure appropriate integration of network product in various networks.
- Perform audit and recommend solutions in the wireless site, Evaluate results and perform tests in various wireless MDL.
- Optimize existing network by adjusting radio network parameters, adding/deleting of neighbors and recommending possible solutions to hardware problems.
4. Mobility Solutions Architect
As mobile devices are increasing, Quality mobile architecture is needed to create a rich, connected user experience. Solution architecture is a practice of defining and describing the architecture of a system delivered in the context of a specific solution. As a Mobility Solutions Architect you will:
- Formulate and execute solutions for customers across all channels (mobile, internet etc.) Provide enterprise mobility strategy and develop architecture along with senior professionals for digital solutions across multiple channels
- Perform tests to improve system performance indicators such as dropped calls, blocked calls, origination failures, handoff features.
- Apply different theories and tools to choose tower antenna placement like propagation theory, cellular theory, RF Engineering tools, and antenna theory.
- Responsible for capacity planning, GSM frequency planning and frequency hopping by applying carrier/interference (C/I) ratio analysis.
- Manage the end-to-end development process for all post-sales solution opportunities
5. Telecom Project Manager
As a Telecom Manager, you will look into an end to end project life cycle from initiation, planning, design, development, testing, and deployment. You also have to manage commercial and residential telecom sales and installations of IP based high-speed internet and other related features. You will be subject to these tasks as a Telecom Project Manager.
- Responsible for the quality of client service, utilization of staff, marketing, office reputation, contract management, billing collection, cost control, and project profitability for telecommunications engineering projects.
- Full managerial responsibility for all aspects of the project; scope, schedule, design, quality, staff, etc.
- Performs work with the preparation of zoning and construction drawings.
- Initiates and review proposals and sales activities, technical specifications, contract documents, and estimates.
6. Data Center Networking Specialist
As a Data Center Network Specialist, you'll be responsible for overseeing a team in charge of large amounts of computer information via servers and networking appliances. You must have extensive experience working with computer hardware and databases. You will have to deal with these things:
- Monitors, identifies, resolves issues, and makes enterprise back-up system recommendations
- Manages all the networking infrastructure inside a data center
- Maintains offsite backup media processes, server equipment
- Serves as back-up to the senior level data center specialist
- Installs and troubleshoots data network issues
- Assists in training and delegating work to part-time staff
If you're want to start a career in networking, we suggest that you get one or more entry-level credentials such as the CompTIA Network+, any of the CCNA certifications, and the Red Hat Linux. These qualifications expose you to many different but highly valuable networking technologies and products and will be helpful in finding a networking job.