Network Management & System Administration
MS Windows has always been the obvious pick for business computing for many decades. What most office workers understand is the desktop side – such as Windows 7, 8 or 10. This course comprises what it takes to design and develop the server side of Windows in a business environment. This CompTIA N+, Server+ training course will teach you everything from Windows Server installation to configuring users, to set the server operating system itself.
The Network Management & System Administration course focuses on enterprise system management and security. This course provides an overview of how Windows operates for a business and what it may look like in the real world. The course will show you how Windows users interact with the system and explore authorization in a Windows environment. Also, you will be able to differentiate between different authorization mechanisms and use different technologies to secure data within the environment. After the completion of the course, you will be able to determine which technology is the best technology to use to secure certain portions of the Windows operating system.
This course is for individuals who are interested in becoming a Windows System Administrator and understand what it takes to operate Windows systems on an enterprise level.
Why choose neosphere for CompTIA N+, Server+ Training in Nepal?
- Our aim is to give our trainees a competitive advantage and we do this by collaborating with thought leaders and industry experts.
- We strive to keep up with technology trends and the digital future.
- We follow a customized teaching methodology whereby students can choose the level of study as per their qualification and requirement.
- We believe in sharpening the mind instead of simply training the tools.
- We use a practically oriented learning approach where we give students hands-on training and real-world knowledge on the subject they choose to study.
- We give a live IT industry exposure to our trainees, making them job worthy.
- We provide placement assistance.
What you’ll learn
- Routing Technology
- Configuring a Network Infrastructure
- Windows Server Administration
- Advanced Windows Server Services Configuration
MS Windows 10, MS Server
- Windows Server Administrator
- Microsoft Systems Administrator
- Systems Engineer
- System Administrator
Graduates from the course will be receiving:
- Certificate of accomplishment from neosphere
- Certificate from Aptech