Diploma in Networking and Security
Diploma in Networking and Security course is designed for individuals looking to pursue a career in the field of Hardware and Networking. This diploma in networking and security course explores the world of computing & networking systems.
The Diploma in Networking and Security covers the Linux Operating System, configuring, managing and deploying the Linux infrastructure, hardware troubleshooting, networking and Cisco training, etc. This diploma in networking and security course also helps candidates prepare for the CCNA certification exam with Aptech Certified Network Administration Programme.
Why choose neosphere for Diploma in Networking and Security?
- Our aim is to give our trainees a competitive advantage and we do this by collaborating with thought leaders and industry experts.
- We strive to keep up with technology trends and the digital future.
- We follow a customized teaching methodology whereby students can choose the level of study as per their qualification and requirement.
- We believe in sharpening the mind instead of simply training the tools.
- We use a practically oriented learning approach where we give students hands-on training and real-world knowledge on the subject they choose to study.
- We give a live IT industry exposure to our trainees, making them job worthy.
- We provide placement assistance.
What you’ll learn
- Fundamental of Computer Hardware
- Server Administration (Windows & Linux)
- Ethical Hacking
- Hardware Engineer
- Windows System Administrator
- Network Support Engineer
- Network Administrator
- Network Technician
- Security Administrator
- Network Specialist
Graduates from the course will be receiving:
- Aptech Certified Network Administrator
- Certificate of accomplishment from neosphere