Diploma in Networking
The course introduces to the computing and networking systems. Learn and explore the world of hardware, networking, troubleshooting and Linux operating system which will help you to buildup the career as a network administrator.
The course is embedded with CISCO CCNA routing and switching training.
What you’ll learn
- Hardware, Networking and Troubleshooting
- Installing and configuring OS
- Windows 10 Installation and Configuration
- Technologies of Network (COMPTIA N+)
- Red Hat System Administration
- CCNA (Routing and Switching)
Gian is an experienced IT Trainer and is highly proficient in Microsoft and Cisco Technologies.
After successful completion of this course, graduates have possibilities for career development in the field of hardware engineer,windows system administrator,network support engineer,network administrator,network technician,security administrator and network specialist.
- Aptech Certified Network Administrator
- Certificate of accomplishment from neosphere