Graphic Design (Short Course)
Graphic Designers make visual communications seen every day, every minute, across the world. A course in Graphic Design will inspire one to express ideas through advertisements, brochures, and other marketing communication elements. We do not only teach you to click the correct buttons, but we also help you to explore the infinite possibilities of using Adobe Photoshop & Adobe Illustrator.
This Graphic Design course will enhance students’ creativity using complex graphics tools to manipulate text, images, animations, and color. You might not realize it but the newspaper you read or websites you usually browse, include the effort of a Graphic Designer.
Graphic Design will allow students to work in specialized design firms as part of a collaborative team, while others being freelancers and work independently.
Why choose neosphere for Graphic Design Training in Nepal?
- Our aim is to give our trainees a competitive advantage and we do this by collaborating with thought leaders and industry experts.
- We strive to keep up with technology trends and the digital future.
- We follow a customized teaching methodology whereby students can choose the level of study as per their qualification and requirement.
- We believe in sharpening the mind instead of simply training the tools.
- We use a practically oriented learning approach where we give students hands-on training and real-world knowledge on the subject they choose to study.
- We give a live IT industry exposure to our trainees, making them job worthy.
- We provide placement assistance.
What you’ll learn
- Concepts of Art and Design
- Working with Adobe Photoshop
- Illustrating graphics with Adobe Illustrator
- Vector graphic design using CorelDraw
Use of Tools & Software
- Photoshop, Illustrator, CorelDraw, Plugins, etc.
- Multimedia Designer
- Logo Designer
- Brand Identity Designer
- Photo Editing / Photoshop Artist
- Layout Artist
- UX Designer
Graduates from the course will be receiving:
- Certificate of accomplishment from neosphere
- Certificate from Arena