CCNA and Security Training in Nepal
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) is one of the professional certification required for the Network engineers. CCNA and Security cover basics of Cisco Networking and routing switching technologies along with IP addressing schemes, routing basics, switching, WAN technologies, and Network Security.
The CCNA and Security training course will teach a student to easily install, configure and troubleshoot Cisco, Huawei and HP Routers and Switches for medium-sized networks. After achievement of CCNA R&S V3.0 200-125 Certification, you can go for the higher level Cisco Course like CCNP R&S, to further grow your Routing & Switching skills.
We are the best IT Training Institute for Cisco CCNA course Training in Nepal. We provide CCNA and Security course at New Baneshwor, Kathmandu on actual Cisco devices (Routers and Switches), with Lab Facility. Our CCNA and Security course is designed as per CCNA Certification exam outlines provided by Cisco. We use simulator software in our classes or labs. We believe that in order to prepare for latest CCNA R&S V3.0 Certification exam conducted by Cisco, candidates must work on real devices instead of relying on simulators.
CCNA and Security Course Fees in Nepal: Discount available up-to 50%
*This is the maximum “early bird price” or discounted price that students who register early enough are eligible for. (T&C Applied)
Why choose neosphere for CCNA and Security Training in Nepal?
- Our aim is to give our trainees a competitive advantage and we do this by collaborating with thought leaders and industry experts.
- We strive to keep up with technology trends and the digital future.
- We follow a customized teaching methodology whereby students can choose the level of study as per their qualification and requirement.
- We believe in sharpening the mind instead of simply training the tools.
- We use a practically oriented learning approach where we give students hands-on training and real-world knowledge on the subject they choose to study.
- We give a live IT industry exposure to our trainees, making them job worthy.
- We provide placement assistance.
What you’ll learn
- Routing Technology
- Implementing Cisco iOS Network Security
Gian is an experienced IT Trainer and is highly proficient in Microsoft and Cisco Technologies.
Packet Tracer, GNS 3, CCP, ASDM
- Network Administrator
- Network Engineer
- Technical Support Engineer
- Information Technology (IT) Manager
- Systems Engineer (Computer Networking / IT)
Graduates from the course will be receiving:
- Certificate of accomplishment from neosphere
- Certificate from Aptech
- Preparation for industrial certifications for the following: CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) certification