Microsoft Project: MS Project Training in Nepal
Computer-aided project management has become the need of the hour for managing large projects in a wide array of disciplines ranging from civil engineering projects to marketing projects to software projects. Microsoft Project is a leading project management software that helps individuals and managers to achieve project results faster and more efficiently.
With Microsoft Project training from neosphere, you’ll learn how to analyze resources, manage timelines and measure progress at a glance. Learn how to use any version of Microsoft Project to supervise individual tasks, submit timesheets, flag issues and cooperate with team members.
MS Project Course at neosphere will also train you to:
- Create a strong project plan
- Manage and configure tasks in Project
- Better understand and allocate resources
- Integrate data with other Microsoft applications
- Track costs
- View project information visually
Why choose neosphere for MS Project Training in Nepal?
- Our aim is to give our trainees a competitive advantage and we do this by collaborating with thought leaders and industry experts.
- We strive to keep up with technology trends and the digital future.
- We follow a customized teaching methodology whereby students can choose the level of study as per their qualification and requirement.
- We believe in sharpening the mind instead of simply training the tools.
- We use a practically oriented learning approach where we give students hands-on training and real-world knowledge on the subject they choose to study.
- We give a live IT industry exposure to our trainees, making them job worthy.
- We provide placement assistance.
What you’ll learn
- Course Introduction
- Basic Project Management Principles and their business benefits
- Microsoft Project Familiarity
- Creating a New Project Plan
- Microsoft Project Defaults Explained
- Saving a Project Plan
- Editing your Task List
- Notes and Associated Documents
- Structuring your Project Plan
- Linking Tasks, Lag & Lead options
- Constraints, Deadlines and Task Calendars
- Project Views and Tables
- Timeline View
- Project Reports
- Filtering, Grouping and Formatting
- Baselines Explained
- Basic Resource Definition
- Basic Assigning of Resources to Tasks
- Printing a Project Plan
Microsoft Project, MS Office Cloud Tools
- Program Scheduler
- Project Coordinator
- Project Managers
- Manager/ Sr. Manager / Chief Manager
- Product Support Specialist
Graduates from the course will be receiving:
- Certificate of accomplishment from neosphere
- Certificate from Aptech