MS Excel: Advanced Excel Online Class
Advanced Excel Training Course is intended for students and professionals who seek to develop one of the most important and basic digital skills today. Spreadsheet software remains one of the most used MS tools in workplaces across the world. Learning to confidently operate MS Excel means adding a highly valuable skill to your employability portfolio.
In this Advanced Excel training course, learners develop advanced Excel Skills for Business. Upon completing this course, learners can design complex spreadsheets, including professional dashboards, and perform complicated calculations using advanced Excel features and techniques. Students will acquire the skills to manage huge datasets efficiently, extract meaningful information from datasets, present data and obtain information effectively.
In addition, students will master the skills needed for verifying data and checking errors in spreadsheets, creating automation, implementing advanced formulas, statistical analysis, business intelligence, VBA programming, data mining, data visualization, and conditional logic to help make decisions for the business.
Why choose neosphere for Advanced Excel Training in Nepal?
- Our aim is to give our trainees a competitive advantage and we do this by collaborating with thought leaders and industry experts.
- We strive to keep up with technology trends and the digital future.
- We follow a customized teaching methodology whereby students can choose the level of study as per their qualification and requirement.
- We believe in sharpening the mind instead of simply training the tools.
- We use a practically oriented learning approach where we give students hands-on training and real-world knowledge on the subject they choose to study.
- We give a live IT industry exposure to our trainees, making them job worthy.
- We provide placement assistance.
What you’ll learn
- Statistical Analysis Using MS Excel
- Sharing and Maintaining Workbook
- Advanced Formulas and Functions
- Advanced Chart Figures
- Financial Analysis
- Macros and Forms
- Using PowerBI tools for reporting
- Microsoft Office Cloud Tools & O365
Mr. Jaan Shrestha is a qualified Professional with 6 + years Corporate Experience in working with Excel data base Management, data analysis, data presentation, data consolidation and reporting.
Microsoft Excel, MS Office Cloud Tools
- Financial Analysts
- Administrative Assistants
- Project Managers
- Business Analysts
- MIS Executive
- Data Analyst
Graduates from the course will be receiving:
- Certificate of accomplishment from neosphere
Session starting from Jun 15
Sun 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM
Tue 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM
Thu 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM
Course Fee :