Accounting Software and MIS
Identifying the financial strength of a business by an analysis of its corporate accounting statement and reports is a valued skill. The financial analysis gives either a static or a vibrant financial knowledge of the firm and directs to KPIs highlighting its liquidity position, profitability, and efficiency in using accessible resources. Similarly, the Management Information System (MIS) is an indispensable part of today’s professional landscape.
From customer relationship management (CRM) systems handling the communications with clients and prospects to financial systems issuing invoices and paying bills, day to day working life is increasingly managed by these systems that prescribe what to do and how.
This accounting software and mis course will help the professionals to examine and understand various financial statements independently. Professionals can also analyze the financial performance of a company completely, using the techniques learned from experts and make judgments based on their comprehensive analysis.
This course will also focus on what MIS is, how they impact your current or prospective jobs, why they require specific - and sometimes seemingly impossible - operational procedures, and how to use this knowledge to your benefit in your professional life. The course broadly covers the area which will help the students to get a complete structure of the Financial Analysis and Management Information System.
Why choose neosphere for Accounting Software and MIS?
- Our aim is to give our trainees a competitive advantage and we do this by collaborating with thought leaders and industry experts.
- We strive to keep up with technology trends and the digital future.
- We follow a customized teaching methodology whereby students can choose the level of study as per their qualification and requirement.
- We believe in sharpening the mind instead of simply training the tools.
- We use a practically oriented learning approach where we give students hands-on training and real-world knowledge on the subject they choose to study.
- We give a live IT industry exposure to our trainees, making them job worthy.
- We provide placement assistance.
What you’ll learn
- Office Automation 2013
- Web Productivity Tools
- Advanced Presentation Techniques
- Automated Financial Accounting - Tally ERP 9.0
- Financial Data Analysis using MS Excel (Adv. Excel)
Mr. Jaan Shrestha is a qualified Professional with 6 + years Corporate Experience in working with Excel data base Management, data analysis, data presentation, data consolidation and reporting.
MS Office, Advanced Excel, Advanced PowerPoint, Google Suite, Tally. ERP 9.0
- Financial officer
- Junior Accountant
- MIS Executive
- MIS Manager
Graduates from the course will be receiving:
- Certificate of accomplishment from neosphere