Python with Django: Python Training in Nepal
Python is interpreted, object-oriented high-level programming language, which offers high-level built-in data structures, networked application program interface, dynamic binding and dynamic typing which make its best for rapid application development.
This course endeavors to teach everyone the basics of programming using Python. The Python Training course comprises the basics of how one builds a program from a set of easy instructions in Python. The Python training course has no pre-requisites and avoids all but the simplest mathematics but if you have basic knowledge of any programming then you can grasp python even faster. Anyone with moderate computer experience should be able to learn the materials in this course.
Reasons to use Python:
- Readable and easy maintainable
- Compatible with other platforms and System
- Lots of open source framework and tools available
- Test-driven development
- Simplify the complex development
Python Programming Course Fees in Nepal: Discount available up-to 50%
*This is the maximum “early bird price” or discounted price that students who register early enough are eligible for. (T&C Applied)
Why choose neosphere for Python Training in Nepal?
- Our aim is to give our trainees a competitive advantage and we do this by collaborating with thought leaders and industry experts.
- We strive to keep up with technology trends and the digital future.
- We follow a customized teaching methodology whereby students can choose the level of study as per their qualification and requirement.
- We believe in sharpening the mind instead of simply training the tools.
- We use a practically oriented learning approach where we give students hands-on training and real-world knowledge on the subject they choose to study.
- We give a live IT industry exposure to our trainees, making them job worthy.
- We provide placement assistance.
What you’ll learn
- Fundamentals of Python
- Working with NumPy
- Programming with Python
- Web Component Development using Django
NumPy, BeeWare, BOA Constructor, PyDev for Eclipse, PyCharm, wxGlade, etc.
- Software Engineer
- Python Developer
- Research Analyst
- Data Analyst
- Data Scientist
- Software Developer
Graduates from the course will be receiving:
- Certificate of accomplishment from neosphere
- Certificate from Aptech
Session starting from Mar 14
Sun 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM
Tue 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM
Thu 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM