iOS Application Development: iOS Training in Nepal
The iOS Application Development course will help you make it big in the world of Apple devices. The iOS operating system, which is developed by Apple Inc, is no more just an iPhone OS. It also runs on the iPad, iPod, and Apple TV.
The iOS operating system continually pushes the boundaries of new technology to redefine what can be achieved. The stylishly functional user experience of iOS takes maximum advantage of the functionalities of iPhone, iPad, iPod, and Apple TV capacitive touch hardware.
Join the comprehensive iOS App Development course at neosphere and explore the refinements of the world’s most advanced operating system. Learn to build the next great iOS application that could possibly take the world by storm!
Our iOS development course includes more practical sessions and focuses on you getting hands-on skills. This course will commence you on your way to becoming an iOS Developer, where you’ll establish an essential understanding of the iOS ecosystem. You’ll also get the professional working knowledge about Swift, Apple’s custom programming language designed exclusively for the iOS mobile developer.
iOS Application Development Course Fees in Nepal: Discount available up-to 50%
*This is the maximum “early bird price” or discounted price that students who register early enough are eligible for. (T&C Applied)
Why choose neosphere for iOS Training in Nepal?
- Our aim is to give our trainees a competitive advantage and we do this by collaborating with thought leaders and industry experts.
- We strive to keep up with technology trends and the digital future.
- We follow a customized teaching methodology whereby students can choose the level of study as per their qualification and requirement.
- We believe in sharpening the mind instead of simply training the tools.
- We use a practically oriented learning approach where we give students hands-on training and real-world knowledge on the subject they choose to study.
- We give a live IT industry exposure to our trainees, making them job worthy.
- We provide placement assistance.
What you’ll learn
- Creating an iOS App
- Outlets, Actions, and Views
- Using ViewControllers
- Application Templates
- The iOS Keyboard
- Working with Different iOS
- Using TableViews
- Supporting Screen Rotations
- Working with Databases
- Using Animations & Video
- Accessing integrated iOS Apps
- Using WebServices within an iOS app
- Working with iOS Maps and Location Services
- Working with iCloud
- Working with the Accelerometer
- Publishing App on App Store
Mac OS X (10.8 Mountain Lion), Xcode - IDE to build the application and Swift 4.x
- iOS Developer
- iOS Development Engineer
- iOS Mobile Developer
- Software Development Engineer
- Apps Programmer/Developer
Graduates from the course will be receiving:
- Certificate of accomplishment from neosphere
Session starting from Mar 8
Mon 7:00 AM - 9:00 AM
Wed 7:00 AM - 9:00 AM
Fri 7:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- This course requires prior programming experience. You must have a solid understanding of programming concepts like variables, if statements, loops, functions, and classes.
- You will also need access to a Mac computer with OS X 10.10 or later; neosphere's lab is fully equipped with iMac