Diploma in Software Engineering
Diploma in Software Engineering course teaches students the skills necessary to design and develop user-friendly software. In addition to the software development, students will also learn how to test, troubleshoot and maintain programs. For students who have just completed their high school, enjoy working with computers and are interested in improving coding skills, this can be a great course to take.
After the completion of this course, you may expect to be hired as a computer programmer, software engineer or database developer. There are usually many jobs available in this field, most of which pay an excellent wage.
Why choose neosphere for Diploma in Software Engineering?
- Our aim is to give our trainees a competitive advantage and we do this by collaborating with thought leaders and industry experts.
- We strive to keep up with technology trends and the digital future.
- We follow a customized teaching methodology whereby students can choose the level of study as per their qualification and requirement.
- We believe in sharpening the mind instead of simply training the tools.
- We use a practically oriented learning approach where we give students hands-on training and real-world knowledge on the subject they choose to study.
- We give a live IT industry exposure to our trainees, making them job worthy.
- We provide placement assistance.
What you’ll learn
- C Programming
- HTML5, CSS3, BOOTSTRAP
- Angular JS
- RDBMS with MySQL
- Algorithm Design
- Software Project Management
Rahul holds experience in the field of web design, RDBMS, MS SQL Server.
Graduates from the course will be receiving:
- Certificate of accomplishment from neosphere