Developing web application using PHP & Laravel: PHP Training in Nepal
Open source programming has become very popular amongst a large number of developers across the world. These days more than 70% of website runs on PHP with Laravel Framework. Software that uses PHP comprises open source CMS like Drupal, Wordpress and eCommerce platform like Magento.
In this PHP training course, you'll explore the fundamental structure of a web application, and how a web browser interacts with a web server. You'll be introduced to the request/response cycle, including GET/POST/Redirect. You'll also gain a basic understanding of Hypertext Markup Language (HTML), as well as the essential syntax and data structures of the PHP language, Laravel Framework, variables, logic, iteration, arrays, error handling, and super-global variables, among other elements. An introduction to Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) will allow you to style markup for web pages. Lastly, you'll gain the knowledge and skills to install and use an integrated PHP/MySQL software.
If you like to learn more about web application development; specifically CSS, HTML, and using PHP/MySQL tools, this course is for you.
Why choose neosphere for PHP Training in Nepal?
- Our aim is to give our trainees a competitive advantage and we do this by collaborating with thought leaders and industry experts.
- We strive to keep up with technology trends and the digital future.
- We follow a customized teaching methodology whereby students can choose the level of study as per their qualification and requirement.
- We believe in sharpening the mind instead of simply training the tools.
- We use a practically oriented learning approach where we give students hands-on training and real-world knowledge on the subject they choose to study.
- We give a live IT industry exposure to our trainees, making them job worthy.
- We provide placement assistance.
What you’ll learn
- Object Oriented Programming Concepts
- Working with Open Source Web Server
- Querying with MySQL
- Web Application Development using PHP
- Agile System Development Life Cycle for Software Projects
- Securing Web Applications
- Project (Web Application Development)
Ratnesh Dheeraj, holds vast experience in the area of software training and development.
Apache 2.4.10 or higher, MySQL 5.7 and PHP 7.0.2
- Full Stack Developer
- PHP Developer
- PHP Programmer
- Web Developer
- Backend Developer
- Programmer Analyst
- Software Programmer
Graduates from the course will be receiving:
- Certificate of accomplishment from neosphere
- Certificate from Aptech
- Preparation for industrial certifications for the following: Zend certification for PHP