Database Administration: SQL Server Training in Nepal
Most of the world's data dwell in databases. SQL (or Structured Query Language) is a strong language which is used for communicating with databases and extracting data from it. The objective of SQL Server Training in Nepal is to start relational database concepts and help you to learn and utilize knowledge of the SQL language in Schema Building, Database Optimization, Replication and Backup, etc.
Our Database Administration: SQL Server course focuses on hands-on and practical learning. As such, you will work with actual databases, real data science tools, and genuine-world datasets. You will build a database example in the cloud. Through a series of hands-on labs, you will experiment with building and run SQL queries. This course will also help you discover how to access databases using SQL Server.
This course is for anyone interested in studying SQL, especially those who want to apply SQL for data science. You need to have former knowledge of SQL Database Developments for enrolling into SQL Server Training Course in Nepal.
Database Administration (SQL Server) Course Fees in Nepal: Discount available up-to 50%
*This is the maximum “early bird price” or discounted price that students who register early enough are eligible for. (T&C Applied)
Why choose neosphere for SQL Server Training in Nepal?
- Our aim is to give our trainees a competitive advantage and we do this by collaborating with thought leaders and industry experts.
- We strive to keep up with technology trends and the digital future.
- We follow a customized teaching methodology whereby students can choose the level of study as per their qualification and requirement.
- We believe in sharpening the mind instead of simply training the tools.
- We use a practically oriented learning approach where we give students hands-on training and real-world knowledge on the subject they choose to study.
- We give a live IT industry exposure to our trainees, making them job worthy.
- We provide placement assistance.
What you’ll learn
- Database Administration using SQL Server
- Data Warehouse Implementation using SQL Server
- Project (SQL Server)
MS SQL Server 2018
- Database Administrator
- Database Developer
- Data Scientist
- ETL Developer
- BI Developer
- BI Administrator
Graduates from the course will be receiving:
- Certificate of accomplishment from neosphere
- Certificate from Aptech
- Preparation for industrial certifications for the following: Microsoft SQL Certification (70-462)
- Fundamentals of Programming
- Previous Experience as SQL or Database Developer