Graphic Design 101
Course Duration : 3 Months
Professor: Dipendra Dhakal
This course will primarily focus on becoming acquainted with graphic design and it’s various techniques like page layout, photo manipulation and edit, logo, posters, social media posts, illustrations using various software, including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Indesign. Upon completion of this course, students should be able to:
1) identify and explain graphic design and its practical use.
2) experiment with a variety of media and formats to develop creative concepts.
3) research and synthesize ideas from outside resources.
4) produce projects that demonstrate creativity and apply aesthetic principles for effective communication in chosen media for a given audience and purpose; interpret and evaluate visual imagery.
5) comeup with a portfolio within the end of the course which will lead them to their certification.