Course Duration : 3 months
COURSE DESCRIPTION :
This course will primarily focus on becoming acquainted with graphic design and it’s various techniques like page layout, photo manipulation and edit, logo, posters, social media posts, illustrations using various software, including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Indesign.
Upon completion of this course, students should be able to :
1) identify and explain graphic design and its practical use
2) experiment with a variety of media and formats to develop creative concepts
3) research and synthesize ideas from outside resources
4) produce projects that demonstrate creativity and apply aesthetic principles for effective communication in chosen media for a given audience and purpose; interpret and evaluate visual imagery
5) comeup with a portfolio within the end of the course which will lead them to their certification
COURSE CONTENT ALERT :
Despite our best efforts, this course may include exercise files and assignments, which may or maynot include debate assuming certain political stances about women, race, gender, and embodiment that might contradict personal ideologies and religious beliefs. Here, the main intention is to educate students via realtime projects and other possible methods. If you have sensitivities to any of the above content that you believe would prevent you from viewing it or cause you unusual discomfort, please notify us or directly to the trainer. Also, if at any time during class you feel such discomfort, feel free to leave the classroom. Doing so will communicate a neutral rather than negative message — and you can feel free to talk about your experience afterwards if you wish to.
No Shifts Currently Available