Project Management Professional (PMP)
Our hands-on training approach, will help you to understand the workings of the 5 process groups and 10 knowledge areas defined by the PMBOK® Guide- Sixth Edition. We guarantee you’ll walk away with all the preparation and confidence you need to apply in the live project.
What you’ll learn
- Introduction to PMP® Course Certification
- Project Management Framework
- Project Management Processes
- Project Integraton Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Schedule Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Resource Management
- Project Communications Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
- Process Group View
- Professional and social responsibility
B K Subramanya Prasad, PMP, ITSM(V2), ITIL-F(V3), Prince2Practitioner, CSM, SSYB
24 Years of practical experiences with the passion for consultancy & training.
After successful completion of this course, graduates have possibilities to work as a Project Manager.
Graduates from the course will be receiving:
* Certificate of accomplishment from neosphere